week #3 100 Word Challenge

It was midnight in my bed wide awake thinking of all that was going on, Mom in the hospital, Dad all the way across the world. My whole life seemed to be going backwards. I just want everything to go back to normal. I slowly closed my eyes and fall asleep. I woke up at the crack of dawn and stumble my way to the kitchen. When I'm pouring my morning coffee I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see my mom and dad, I know now that it will all go back to normal again.

Comments

  1. Hello Shybeardancer,
    You have used some descriptive vocabulary e.g. 'crack of dawn' and 'stumble', which makes your writing interesting to read. Remember that the focus of today's lesson was to avoid repeating words in such a short piece of writing e.g. normal, mom, and dad. Your opening sentence does not make sense; you would benefit from word processing your story in a 'Word' document first, then copying and pasting it into your blog. 'Word' will help you realize where you have made spelling and grammar mistakes. Keep on writing and learning.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13 100 Word Challenge